1449 Arona Rd.
Irwin, PA 15642
Used 2013 Heartland Bighorn 3570RS
Heartland Bighorn Fifth Wheel w/Rear Living Area Including: Sofa w/Overhead Storage, 2 Lounge Chairs w/End Table & Dinette Slideout, LCD TV w/Pull-Out Desk/Counter Space/3 Burner Range/Pantry & Refrig. Slide, Kitchen Island w/Dbl. Sink, Storage Cabinet, Step Up to Side Aisle Bath w/Dbl. Entry, Tub/Shower, Toilet & Sink, Linen Cabinet, Front King Bed Slide, Dresser, Wardrobe, Wash/Dryer Prep and Much More!
Our Price: $27,995
Interior Color: Bronze, Lasso, Camelot, Sunset
|Length||37 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Interior Color||Bronze, Lasso, Camelot, Sunset|
|Hitch Weight||2310 lbs|
|Dry Weight||11775 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||73 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.