1449 Arona Rd.
Irwin, PA 15642
Used 2016 Heartland Sundance XLT 289TS
Step inside and notice the open concept living space with the dual opposing slides fully expanded. There is a corner storage/entertainment center with optional 32" LED flat screen TV, and dining table for four in the slide to your immediate left. Across the rear wall find two lounge chairs and a bit of storage in upper cabinets that stretch the entire width of the unit.
Along the road side you will find a second slide that features a sofa with storage above, and the kitchen refrigerator and three burner range which makes it easy to do your own cooking while away from home. You will find generous counter space along the interior wall, and more with the convenient island in the center which also includes a double sink for cleaning up. You will also find ample storage here as well.
Head up the steps to the front bedroom and complete bath. At the top of the steps up on your left enjoy an angled shower, toilet, and vanity with sink, plus an overhead medicine cabinet. There is a convenient second bath door that allows great access into the bedroom, plus the slide out wardrobe/linen storage too.
The front master can also be accessed from a hallway door. In this bedroom retreat enjoy a comfortable queen size bed with storage on either side as well as overhead cabinets, and in the slide out wardrobe along the road side, plus more.
Make this Sundance XLT 289TS your new home-away-from-home!
Our Price: $19,995
|Length||31 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Hitch Weight||1660 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7970 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||53 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.