Used 2018 Heartland Mallard 185
Heartland Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer 185 highlights:
- Bunk Beds
- Sleeps Five
- Electric Awning
- Central Vacuum
This Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer is a dream come true for outdoor adventurers. With its set of bunk beds and queen-size bed, you have plenty of comfortable sleeping options to look forward to as you explore during the day, and as you work up an appetite while climbing mountains and hiking trails, you will certainly appreciate the amount of features that have been included in this trailer's kitchen, like the 3-burner range top and 6 cubic foot double-door refrigerator. If you still want more of the great outdoors after returning back to your trailer at night, you can spend your time outside underneath the electric awning with LED lights as you gather around the campfire and tell ghost stories.
Migrate to your favorite getaway in the spacious and lightweight Heartland Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer! With open layouts and 6' 10" arched ceilings, the Mallard gives you plenty of space to travel the country with your whole family. From the residential features and wide-open prep space in the kitchen, to the large base cabinets and huge overhead storage, you may never want to return back home after a trip in the Mallard. The oversized tinted safety windows that are located throughout the interior allow natural light to filter in during the day and showcase amazing views of the great outdoor scenery, and the skylight above the shower also lets the sunshine illuminate the bathroom while you get ready each morning.
Our Price: $12,995
|21 ft 11 in
|10 ft 4 in
|6 ft 10 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|6 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|Electric with LED Lights
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Best Choice Trailers is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @724-864-1449 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.