1449 Arona Rd.
Irwin, PA 15642
Used 2020 Heartland Bighorn 3925MLP1 OWNER SUPER CLEAN !!!
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3925MLP highlights:
- Pantry/Laundry Room
- Power Theater Seats
- King Bed
- Shower with a Seat
- Under-bed Storage
If you're looking for a fifth wheel with more interior space, choose this unit that features four slides. Once you've set up camp and had a look around the campground, come check out all the comforts this model has to offer, like the power theater seats, the kitchen island, or the full bath that includes a large shower with a seat. This model includes a unique laundry room/pantry with a sink to wash off the kids' hiking clothes and a space that has been prepped to add a washer and dryer. When it's time to call it a night, you'll find comfortable sleeping space in the front private bedroom and the kids can crash on the sofa.
Each Bighorn fifth wheel by Heartland features a double-welded aircraft quality aluminum superstructure cage construction, a strong 12" I-beam frame with rust prohibitive coating, and a walkable roof decking to provide a strong unit that will last for years to come. The convenient Universal Docking Center features a 12v light, an exterior shower with hot/cold water, satellite hook-up, winterization valves, plus much more. With each model you'll enjoy glazed hardwood Magnolia Maple cabinetry, recessed LED lighting, 20" residential size drawers, and real solid surface countertops with a pencil nose edge. The elegant glass shower surround in the bath, along with the domed king skylight will provide a luxurious experience each time you clean up and the upgraded foam mattress will give you rest before you start the next day.
Our Price: $72,995
Exterior Color: Standard, Black and Silver, Black and Red
Interior Color: Beckett, Dashwood
|Length||42 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||Beckett, Dashwood|
|Exterior Color||Standard, Black and Silver, Black and Red|
|Hitch Weight||2810 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13798 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2654 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LED HDTV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.